(Northern) California Parkist

The dogs and I are avid park visitors. Join us as we document our wanderings, mostly in northern California. We visit all jurisdictions -- United States National Parks, State Parks, County, Regional and City Parks -- we love open spaces!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Town of Windsor: Esposti Park

On the way to somewhere else I got lost in my own backyard and happened to see this small park on the Redwood Highway.

Too bad I didn't have a dog along because other canines were present. So I walked myself around the baseball field and noticed the fence and Do Not Enter sign in front of this tree.

Now I am puzzled. There are more oak trees in our area than stars in the sky -- so why is it necessary to cordon off this "Heritage Tree #4" in Esposti Park?  If I learn the reason I'll add onto this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment